<body>



Tuesday, August 05, 2008

MM #99: How Big Will You Play ?

1.Announcements/Offers

How Did These Coaches Set Up Their Businesses So Quickly?

You can save yourself the hundreds or thousands of dollars you may have paid a mentor coach or training school. After personally mentoring sixty coaches and founding a coach training school, I've compiled everything I know about starting a successful coaching practice in one easy-to-follow Manual.

And it's wonderful to see such huge results like this:

"I have just broken through the 50th client barrier! When I first read the Coachstart Manual, I had coached just 14 people, and thought '50 clients...no way!'. But just five months later, it's a reality! Thanks for all your help setting me up as a coach, I will always be grateful."

Daniel Midson-Short, Australia
www.lifestylerevolution.com.au

“I wish I had known about the CoachStart Manual before I signed up with my training school. I could have saved myself almost £600!”

Clare Evans, UK

"I 'inhaled' the manual and loved it. You give very practical advice and I particularly liked the 'sample' dialogues that a coach might have with a prospect (warm and hot invitations) and the sample script. I practice it every chance I get. Thanks for such a great and inspiring Manual!"

Midgie Thompson, UK
www.brightfuturescoaching.com

So, let's get started! Get your CoachStart Manual in the next 5 minutes at www.coachstart.com, and start building!


2.FEATURE: How Big Will You Play?


The year is just over half over. How have you progressed with your career goals? What do you want for the last half of this year?

For the next six months, you can decide to play full out, reaching between 10 and 20 clients and exceeding $2000 per month in revenue. Or, you can aim simply to take on a couple of non-paying clients - it's up to you. You create your game.


Either way, one of the key principles of coaching is to get clear on what you will make happen.

If you're committed to this process, write down or print out the below and put it somewhere you will see it regularly. Then put in place the supporting structure(s) you have chosen and come back. Tell three people you are doing this and ask if they can think of a way to support you.


Target Date

By Dec. 31, 2008 or _________________.

(You can pick a closer goal date.)

Target Clients

By target date I want to be coaching ________ clients.

Target Income

And have a monthly income of $______________.

Support Structure(s)

_____________________________________________

_____________________________________________

_____________________________________________

_____________________________________________


(What will you have in place so you can reach your target goals? i.e. regular marketing time in your schedule, a Mentor Coach, a mastermind group.)


***

This article is based on part of the CoachStart Manual, your guide to starting a coaching business.

Action

1. Decide on your career targets for the next 3-6 months.

2. Print out or write out your targets.

3. Set up your support structures.

4. Share your targets and support structures at the blog

***


Enjoy!






P.S. Got a comment on this article? Please add it to the blog.

3 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hello

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hi ... i am in the beginnings of setting up a coaching business but am not moving forward because i am not sure about my niche? help!!!

sherry

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Sherry,

I struggled with the same issue...for me, it took listening to people (I was already doing some coaching), listening to the Spirit and prayer. Those may not apply to you...however, over time doors opened that coincided with those things I've had a passion about for a long time...that process was, I suppose, a validation of the passion that I had for certain areas. Worked for me...maybe it will for you...hope so. Grace and Peace
Michael

 

Post a Comment

<< Home