<body>



Saturday, June 07, 2008

What book can save your business from failing?

I'm excited to tell you that at the end of June I'll be interviewing a business legend - and you can join in.

He wrote THE book on how to start and run a successful business.

He didn't change my business thinking...

...he GAVE me my business thinking. I didn't know what a business truly was until I read it.

It's 'The E-Myth Revisited' by Michael Gerber. The book shows you how to go from working in your business to creating systems that let you have a life as well, and now has a cult following.

Now, you can just show up to the interview at the end of June if you like. But you will get MUCH more out of it if you have read The E-Myth.

So I encourage you to order your copy right now - today. You can find either of these books in your local bookstore or Amazon.com. (That's right, no affiliate commission - I just want you to read it!)

And after reading it, if you're ever willing to part with it, it will make an amazing gift for a friend.

Cheers,

David

P.S. Already a fan of the E-Myth and Michael Gerber? Share your experience in the comments.

P.P.S. If you want to make sure you don't miss the teleclass with Michael, lock in June 26 6pm EDT/NY time. Details will follow closer to the date.

P.P.P.S. The price of http://www.topcoachingtechniques.com/ will be going up soon. If you'd like deep confidence in your coaching ability, beat the price rise and order your copy today and listen in the car, on the train, around the home - train yourself! ;-)

4 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Susan said...

I was hired as a coach, trained and mentored by Michael Gerber at E-Myth Worlwide for 5 years. A life altering experience. His concepts, principles and approach to developing SMEs will allow anyone to build a world-class business if they apply them seriously. I have my own coaching practice now in the UK and Michael's words are with me every time I coach a client.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Debbie Sardone said...

The E-Myth filled in all the blanks for me in business! Now I teach those principles in my own consulting business to maid service owners. Life changing, for sure.
Debbie Sardone
www.themaidcoach.com

 
At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I started reading E-Myth Mastery recently and it's definitely an amazing book.

It is really helping me develop my business mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home