<body>



Sunday, July 02, 2006

Create # 43:Join David in Bed (the ‘Wake Up Video’)

Announcements/Offers

Confused about Coach Training and Certification?
Register for your fr ee Coach Training Mini eCourse, which includes the fr ee download: 'Independent Report on Coach Training and Certification'. Facts you should know about coach training and certification!

Cl'ick here to get your coaching training course and download:
http://www.becomeacoach.com/freedownload.htm


FEATURE: Join David in Bed (the 'Wake Up Video’)

When I say join me in bed – I mean it.

I'm going to go out on a limb here.

I'm actually going to bring you into my bedroom and show you the first 8 minutes of my day.

Why? Because I've discovered a simple process that is responsible for a lot of my creativity. For my clarity. For my direction. And for my motivation.

I’m about to show you, video frame by video frame, a process I use that’s largely responsible for my business success.

It's pretty quick - and I got my whole business vision for SolutionBox out of it. Interested?

You’ll be thinking…."I don't want to see it, yet I cannot look away!"

Yeah - I know. Me waking up is not a pretty sight I warn you - but c’lick here to watch the 8 minute video and discover this life changing process:

The Wake Up Video

It can help you:
- get motivated to do things you’ve been putting off
- generate a whole to-do list from the subconscious mind, not the conscious
- be incredibly creative.

Watch:
The Wake Up Video

* * *
Have you used this process? If so - post your experience on the blog.

Going to use it? Post your commitment here.

Enjoy,
David

The Personal Touch

I’m still enjoying meeting wonderful people. Particularly the gorgeous women of NY, PA, and hmmm…Ohio. There’s a lot to be said for monogamy, and…anyone who doesn’t enjoy the dating experience, while on their way to committed bliss, is missing out! My life is now so packed with fun things, people and events, I have no hope of fitting in everything I want to. I believe this is called abundance. And of course…it took time and effort to create.

Been to some fun camps and events, and it continues with a 3 week Germany trip (http://www.paullowe.org/ ) coming up, which will include a Sonja, Goetz and Max visit (my German family).

Burning Man (http://www.burningman.org/ ) is still on the cards for end August.

My beautiful, smart, fun, charming, aware brother Andrew collected my old video camera mini-tapes (from the last 10 years) onto a DVD, so I could see some of them for the first time ever. My goodness, what an amazing trip down memory lane – seeing past partners, past events; it was incredibly moving. So now I commit to buying a digital camera and filming bursts regularly (including a 5 minute interview on the status of my life every 5 years). It may not be interesting tomorrow, but in 5-10 years….

Happy Birthday Leanne (one of my closest friends on the planet and once my wife), Rob and Graeme.

And I had a July 4 party last night in my home – not something you want to do every day (well that would be silly wouldn’t it) but a lot of fun. The lady carrying a manikin doesn’t know it yet, but our paths are meant to cross ;-)

D

9 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger PharmaJobCoach said...

Great, useful ideas David! My husband and I have always started our mornings with an "attitude of gratitude"....going over in our heads exactly what we're thankful for. This has helped us start our day in a positive way. Your strategies will be a great addition to our morning routine! Also, your method of delivery was much more entertaining than reading!!! Great idea...it made me want to watch it because I was so intrigued!

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been using this for several years - got it from Julia Cameron's excellent book "The Artist's Way". I don't do it consistently but I do find it really helps when I'm feeling creatively blocked or have a problem to resolve. I've got a number of writing projects and ideas from it, and it also led to my decision to take a 2 year diploma in humanistic psychology - so it works!

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Alice H. Cash said...

Hey, great idea David. I'm not sure I can start without my steaming, hot coffee, but I may try. How about getting up and writing for three minutes, then going back to bed? I will give it a try though.

Alice

www.HealingMusicEnterprises.blogspot.com

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I have been starting my day every day for the last 13 years in this way, being at first (in my lines of career paths) a full time garden designer I found that I was at my peak of creativity in the first moments of my day, and began journaling, which has now turned into blogging, daily in the morning.
It has allowed me to create a life where I have always been able to be successful in whatever set of circumstances I find myself in. If I needed a new innovative garden design to land this client, what is it about myself that they want to buy...talent has very little to do with success in the professional world, it is the ability to focus that wins the race, in the long-term life race.

So, I could not view the video, but I do appreciate all the tools you and your newsletter, and this blog space has given in such a short time to the FLOW of the launch of my Mate's and I's mentoring business. I am no start up or first timer, I have coaching people for 23 years now, it's just now that society has a label in order to sell our personal set of skills as Mentors and teachers.... and cheerleaders...for what is best about being a human being alive and aware.
Well, I just want to say thanks personally, you have helped me gain focus, and at least a client a day, when I started asking the right questions, all my answers are now Flooding in, I thank you for that.
Heather
http://www.hjempowerment.com

 
At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Nice. besides you look cute waking up in the morning.

I will practice this and hopefully I'll look as good as you while doing it.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger David Wood said...

Appreciate your comments all - thank you.

David

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

David: You are amazing, it's a great idea, I will start taking notes today. I will let you know how it works out. Thanks
Diana Rosen
My Next Amazing Life
www.divorceguideforwomen.com

 
At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great idea, David. Although I'm sure it works best in the morning before fully awakening, this is a good method of clearing the brain and any cobwebs in it during any time of day as well.
So, I noticed that you wake up alone in the morning...does that mean you're still single? :D

 
At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do I contact you about a correction to your webstie? I see no other way but this...
I'm at heidi@thecoaches.com.
Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home