<body>



Monday, June 12, 2006

Personal Update

Hiked yesterday and loved it – truly magical. Meeting nice women with the kind of energy I’m seeking. Feels good. (Maybe a partner is not critical – maybe I just want this energy).

Meeting more people – and thinking would like to meet more people through yoga, and 5 rhythms dancing. (Not that I’m into dancing so much, but I really enjoy the people who are!) Also the Wed night skate, and orgasmic meditation are invitations which draw me. More incense and candles basically.

Using the online dating sites a lot - I figure I should fully have the experience before the phase passes. (quite similar to computer game addiction, or any other addiction really). It’s fascinating to watch myself do this because I’m meeting women every week through parties, friends, or even on the subway. So why do I play with the dating sites, where I seem to be Searching for a magical being in a muggle stream? I think because it's entertaining.

I’m feeling funny about working – often just wanting to avoid it, escape, like it’s too much to handle. Maybe too many projects. Not sure what the resistance is. The projects really have value to people though, and will bring in revenue, so I plough forth. I actually have a big store of IP to release to the public.

Loving the freedom of not HAVING to do anything, and being in my quiet apartment in NY. And already I have tickets to Germany July 12 to do Paul Lowe and see Sonja. Considering Young Entrepreneurs Conference in Chicago, Burning Man, Harbin Hot Springs. That would probably be way too much travel for this extroverted hermit ;-)

Noticing how beautiful some of the men in my life are. Appreciating the masculine energy around me as well as the feminine.

Love and fun,
David

3 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger TravelPhotoWriter said...

Hello David,
I particularly noted your comment, "Noticing how beautiful some of the men in my life are." I have been noticing at a new level the same of the relationships I have with the women in my life. I clarified for myself exactly what I wanted in my friendships 5 years ago (writing it out, of course), and I am surrounded with those today, no exceptions. My relationships with women are supportive, loving, invigorating, fun, delightful, nurturing, etc... Lately I have been fulfilled by the joyous level of intimacy present with them. This experience validates for me what you essentially said: "Maybe a partner is not critical – maybe I just want this energy" (My current S&I Landmark seminar is contribuiting to that as well).

Your delightful new client, Joelle, that you mentioned last entry is one of my goddess women friends referred to above... I introduced her to you "virtually", as I gushed about you and your site and sent it to her when she was searching for a coach recently. I said, "He's one of us, you'll love him." You can thank me in person - I'd love to go back to NY again ;-) YourTruth1@yahoo.com

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi David,
Your site has been on my e-mail list for a long time. I have trouble using it though because I'm not computer savvy.
I have just started a coaching career and love it. I'm trying to get my feet off the ground and find it very challenging since I have a family and daycare business
But it is definitely my first love for a career and I hope to make a go of it.
Any advice?
I enjoy your newsletter but wonder if you are adhd? (It takes one to know one!)
You seem to have a lot of love and joy to give. God bless you!

Fran

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger David Wood said...

adhd? no one has ever suggested it, probably because I complete a lot. And, I'm able to focus for long periods of time if the rewards are great (but I heard adhd's can hyper focus too).

But i LOVE jumping from thing to thing; interesting thought!

David

 

Post a Comment

<< Home