<body>



Monday, December 05, 2005

After 15 months, Dave finds a base

After travelling for 15 months, it's a HUGE step for me to take a lease in New York.

Oh sure - I spent 10 months in one city - but was constantly moving between friends' houses and sublets because I didn't know where I was going to settle down.

I still don't know much for sure, but I finally bit the bullet and took a beautiful place across the East River from Manhattan, on little Roosevelt Island under the 59th Street Bridge. (Where I actually lived in 96 and 97).

It's spacious, incredibly peaceful, and the views are amazing. (Oh - and the house warming party rocked!)

Feels really good to finally give myself something I needed so much. Here are some pics, including the party:








1 Comments:

At 1:39 AM, Blogger TravelPhotoWriter said...

Absolutely beautiful view, I am delighted for you! Thank you for sharing yourself in such a personal way. I LOVE your style of writing, sharing, being.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home