<body>



Saturday, October 15, 2005

MM 47: Secrets of the Millionaire Mind - Part 2

1. Announcements/Offers

Help us expand?
We've set a goal of 100,000 subscribers by November 2006.(we're at around 35,000 now, so that means tripling!)Are you getting any value from our newsletters? If so, would you let your friends and colleagues know?

I'd appreciate you forwarding this article to 5-100 people who might get value from this newsletter, suggesting they subscribe. (Hint: who do you know who would make a great coach? Or who is building their practice? Or who would love to add coaching to their skill set?) And just drop me a line to let me know you did so I can thank you.

D


For Serious Players Only...
Ready to really BUMP your practice to the next level?

Ready for advanced training on creating long-term marketing engines?

Then listen in to this extensive collection of my most powerful mentoring sessions over the last three years, with your own copy of:-

"EXPLODE YOUR COACHING PRACTICE™: Proven Practice Building Secrets to Give You More Clients Than You Can Handle."

Get your copy now: Click for your copy


2. FEATURE: Secrets of the Millionaire Mind - Part 2

Last month we issued Part I of our summary of T. Harv Eker's millionaire training seminar.

60 of you committed to one action you were going to take in response to Part 1 and/or shared two nuggets you found especially helpful. How did you do?

Get ready for more weal'th-building tips in part 2 of this three-part series, thanks again to my good friend Birgitte Philipedes of New York.

It's inspired by "Secrets of the Million'aire Mind" by T. Harv Eker. However any errors or omissions are purely our own.

Million'aire Mind Notes - Part 2

  • Get in the game with whatever you've got

  • Focus on what you have, NOT what you don't have

  • The fastest and easiest ways to create wealth is to learn exactly how rich people, who are masters of money, play the game

  • Find as many financial mentors as possible

  • Most people earn within 20% of the average income of their closest friends

  • Make it a point to only associate with successful, positive people (and remember, use your definition of success)

  • Rich people hang around winners

  • If you don't toot your own horn, it's possible nobody else will

  • Rich people are excellent promoters

  • Rich people are skilled at packaging their value in a way that's extremely attractive

  • To be a leader, you must inherently have followers and supporters, which means that you have to be adept at selling, inspiring and motivating people to buy into your vision

  • Leaders earn more money than followers

  • If you really believe in your value then how could it be appropriate to hide it from others?

  • Grow yourself so that you are bigger than any problem

  • If you become a master at handling problems and overcoming any obstacle, nothing can stop you from success

  • If you are not willing to receive, then you are "ripping off" those who want to give to you

  • Money will only make you more of what you already are

  • Get rich by helping others

  • Get rich and then you can help MORE PEOPLE

Exercise:
Don't just read this information, do something!

Go to our comments section and:
1) Let us know what ACTION (if any) you took as a result of Part 1
2) Post TWO nuggets from above that most strike you
3) Pick ONE action you will take out of reading Part 2, and post it for the world to see.
Comment here

* * *

We'll bring you Part 3 in a future issue of Mentor Monthly.

Enjoy!

David

(P.S. Got a comment on this article? Add it to the BLOG)


14 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read Millionaire Mind and LOVED it and passed it on to several friends. I immediately got a beautiful antique box to store extra $20 bills in for my monthly reward to myself and there is already enough money for a fabulous dinner out and at the same time I spent far less on meals out these last two weeks. Very inspired. -b.s, NY

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger David Wood said...

Good for you bs!

 
At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I grew up so poor and was taught to not love money, but that poor was noble. My one change is to forget that!

I vow to find one wealthy friend a week to mine for ideas and connections.

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three exercises?
Ok, here we go:

1) (The happiest people are those who use their natural talents to the utmost)
Concentrated on finishing my new book (my 20th! YEAH!) instead of being afraid because no new assignment was in sight - it came THEN (as soon as I wrote the last page).

2) - Rich people are excellent promoters (right! my new publisher IS rich - and he promotes me like the next jesus!)
- get rich by helping others (right! the more I concentrate on being of value for others, the more feedback AND money starts pouring in)

3) "If you don't toot your own horn ..."
I decided I want to play in the next Bond movie and set up a casting page (if you are Debbie McWilliams, the casting director, then here it is: www.marcflint.com/casting-e.htm - thank you for looking. *g*)

I wish everybody around the same brilliant life as I am enjoying. Luxury is nothing. Freedom everything. Believe me - I had and lost both. To regain the latter was like a second birth. (you guessed right: I'm divorced ;-).

Best for you all
MarcFlint.com
Artist, LifeCoach, university teacher

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three exercises?
Ok, here we go:

1) (The happiest people are those who use their natural talents to the utmost)
Concentrated on finishing my new book (my 20th! YEAH!) instead of being afraid because no new assignment was in sight - it came THEN (as soon as I wrote the last page).

2) - Rich people are excellent promoters (right! my new publisher IS rich - and he promotes me like the next jesus!)
- get rich by helping others (right! the more I concentrate on being of value for others, the more feedback AND money starts pouring in)

3) "If you don't toot your own horn ..."
I decided I want to play in the next Bond movie and set up a casting page (if you are Debbie McWilliams, the casting director, then here it is: www.marcflint.com/casting-e.htm - thank you for looking. *g*)

I wish everybody around the same brilliant life as I am enjoying. Luxury is nothing. Freedom everything. Believe me - I had and lost both. To regain the latter was like a second birth. (you guessed right: I'm divorced ;-).

Best for you all
MarcFlint.com
Artist, LifeCoach, university teacher

 
At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Concentrate on what I have, NOT on what I don't have. And, make money by helping others get what they want, and use the money to help others.
Sj in Indiana

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nugget 1 Get in the game with whatever you've got

Nugget 2 If you are not willing to receive, then you are 'ripping off' those who want to give to you

Apply: If you don't toot your own horn, it's possible nobody else will

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger David Wood said...

Hey Marc,

you seem a fun guy. Great site/pics etc.

I was born 1968 too, and had a VERY brief appearance in Mission Impossible II.

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favourite comment was:
If you really believe in your value then how could it be appropriate to hide it from others? I can't wait to pass on to others what I am learning and my action point is to find a venue for my first Prosperous Youth Seminar.
love
Carolyn

 
At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

llo

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

me and you are kinda alike like i tell my boys friends if you like that girl go talk to her dont be shy or nervous but for some strange reason like when i get next to a hot or pretty girl my hands start to sweat or on my for head some times i have confdence can you tell me what to do write back

 
At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

me and you are kinda alike like i tell my boys friends if you like that girl go talk to her dont be shy or nervous but for some strange reason like when i get next to a hot or pretty girl my hands start to sweat or on my for head some times i have confdence can you tell me what to do write back

 
At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comment on the Positve in a conversation -- AVIOD the negative.

What you focus on Expands.

Successful people are good at promotion.

 
At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

David, I think you are an excellent internet marketing entrepreneur. But it strikes me that some of this stuff is dragging life coaching down into an overly materialistic get rich quick approach to life (bit snake oil salesman - only more sophisticated as befits the internet age!) rather than the serious profession it has the potential to be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home