<body>



Friday, October 21, 2005

YourLastLife.com and MyLastLife.com

I was lying in bed trying to sleep, and day-dreamed a speech.

I satup thinking - hey - I'd love to give that speech.

So I scribbled some notes, and the title came out as 'Your Last Life'.

i.e. what would you do differently if this really was your last life on the planet? Your one and only?

So I just registered www.YourLastLife.com. Stay tuned - I'll be asking the R&D team for support in creating a worksheet around this, followed by a teleclass. Ultimately, there's every chance I'll find a face to face audience to share this process with.

By the way - which do you feel is better? YourLastLife.com , or MyLastLife.com ?
(As usual, I got both)

David

1 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger JudyA said...

How about a different facet of this idea: Besides this being the last life, isn't the life of a client before coaching the last life they had too? That is the perspective I picked up from the title before I really read your thoughts. The perspective of helping a client walk away from the last/other life and toward the next/empowered life. Make any kind of sense?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home