<body>



Thursday, August 28, 2008

Speakers and Authors Networking Conference

(I arrived in NAPA Valley for the second conference for the Speakers and Authors Networking Group (SANG), thinking I would be bored by all the business.

But I was BUZZING and flying the whole two days.

We’re talking about best selling authors, multi-millionaires and even billionaires, including Jack Canfield (from the Chicken Soup of the Soul series), Bill Bartmann, Ron LeGrand, Alex Mandossian, Stephen Pierce, Joel Comm, Russell Brunson, John Carlton, Armando Montelongo, Veronica Montelongo, Brendon Burchard, Mike Koenigs, Kevin Nations, Matt Morris, Simon Leung, and dozens more.

Wow - just one simple idea couldl doublel sales 400%.

I'm meeting people that can put me on stages in front of a thousand people, with just a word.

I've been wanting to really connect with Jack, and yesterday we had lunch and a good, real talk.

Instead of speed dating we did speed networking, and I have a juicy, NEW (again) title for the book and training program - stay tuned.

David

2 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was cool meeting you man!
Keep in touch dude :)

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Laura Lawrence said...

Great, glad you had a great time! Ron Rocks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home