<body>



Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The latest endorsements

Continuing my mission to include you in the entire process of writing a best-selling book...

I'm happy to announce the latest book endorsements are from good friends:

- Marcia Reynolds, Past President International Coach Federation and author of Outsmart Your Brain (who wrote a very personal, heartfelt endorsement), and

- Marcia Wieder, author of Making Your Dreams Come True

Jay Abraham has graciously agreed to take a look at the book outline, and I'm approaching the wonderful Deepak Chopra, Neale Donald Walsch, Steve Wynn, Richard Branson, and maybe Jack Welch, I haven't decided yet. Plus one more mystery person who shall remain nameless until I know the result.

The proposal is being edited as we speak, and I still intend to mail it out to my agent of choice December 14.

Cheers,

David

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home