<body>



Thursday, September 28, 2006

Busting Loose From The Money Game

This one is for people ready to see through the 'Matrix' and leap frog beyond every day, incremental improvements.

Out with the old paradigm - ready to try a completely new one?

When Bob asked me if I would take a look at his book and promote it, my ears perked up when he mentioned Jack Canfield had written the forward.

I said 'send it over', planning to take a quick skim and check it was good stuff before deciding if I would mention it to you.

But guess what? I got sucked in. The more I read, the more I was hooked, and I ended up reading the whole book.

Why?

Because it calls to me. It's VERY powerful, and for people ready to leap frog past struggle, into abundance and gratitude and a REALLY awesome way of living. (I loved it, and I feel my life is already about 90% there ;-)

If you resonate with any of these words:

- the Matrix
- abundance
- magic
- What the Bleep Do We Know
- quantum physics
- manifesting
- having your life be much, much easier
- holodecks
- money
- law of attraction
- freedom

then get this book!

Bob puts it all together, then goes a few steps FURTHER.

I believe that for those who are ready, this will be a key step in your spiritual evolution, as I believe it is in mine.

Oh, the title?

Busting Loose From The Money Game

Mind-Blowing Strategies For
Changing The Rules Of A Game
You Can't Win


But it's about much more than money.

Bob's offering a bonus if you purchase by the deadline, but I don't think that should count a bean. If this calls to you even a little, then you'll get enormous value from this book. Maybe even a new way of life ;-)

www.bustingloosefromthemoneygame.com/onlinepromo.html

P.S. Once you've read it I'm sure you'll be dying to discuss it with people. So please post your comments and insights once you've read it. I'd love to read them myself.

6 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger Zoe Routh said...

Hi Dave

I love Bob Scheinfeld's book. It is one of the most original and powerful writing on the Law of Attraction and quantum physics. It is also about much more than manifesting stuff - and more about playing a human game, with no limits.

This book had a profound effect on me. It really guided me, in a practical way, to let go of money worries and live a life based on creative impulse. And surprise, money has started to flow a lot more easily, with a lot more fun.

Scheinfeld has a truly unique voice and perspective in the Law of Attraction body or works out there.

Highly recommended.

Zoe

 
At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

David,
Its "foreword" not "forward"

 
At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

It seems to me Bob Scheinfeld and you are still both playing the money game as the squeeze letter I was directed to along with your e-mail are just one of thousands out there following the latest marketing incentives that the gurus are now promoting ...

KB

 
At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite books, yet also one of the most challenging I've ever read. It has encouraged me to appreciate all of my money creations (as well as everything else I've created!). It feels like everything is different now.

I realize all the people and events that show up in my life are there to deliver the message I've created for them, and I welcome and appreciate all my creations. And, I am lead to many, many eggs. Slowly, I can feel I am reclaiming my power.

When Bob used the phrase "mind blowing" in the subtitle, he wasn't kidding!

I laughed that it was in the Financial section at the bookstore. It feels like it would be better placed in metaphysics!

It's great! And, it's a mind-blower!

 
At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robert's material is indeed challenging, and for some the challenge resonates with where they're going and for some it doesn't. It's not a question of right or wrong. It's a question of whether you want to go there and play the Human Game in this particular way.
I certainly do, others may not.
If you're in doubt I've created an email course that introduces the book, support you in taking a look at your Money Game, and in finding out if you want to keep playing it - which is fine! - or you want to Bust Loose from it - which is fine too! :-)
You can sign up for the course at
http://www.busting-loose.halinagold.net/moneygame-intro.html
PS: The book is definitely not about the Law of Attraction.

 
At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roberts work is not for everyone. It will leave a well developed, constantly relied upon intellect scrambling for its very survival. It is however the most liberating and yet challenging means of transformation I have ever resonated with. The beauty of this work does not come from trying to pin it down with a mental understanding or learning 13 steps to use when the storm comes. Because as you will see eventually there is no storm and never has been. The beauty depth and power can only be experienced by following the guideposts set out by Robert and using the "tools" he provides. Then and only then does the truth of this work become self evident. Until that point it is just a mental concept that may sound sexy intriguing airy fairy or just plain old hog wash by just another author putting his spin on some already over marketed method of "fixing you life" once and for all.

I would highly highly recommend this work and all that comes with his work, only if you "feel" moved to go there. It is a way of life, that takes patience commitment and a stick-to-it-ness. Which becomes self sustaining.
The changes are real and unspeakably profound and I stress "unspeakably".

Jordy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home