<body>



Sunday, August 07, 2005

Inspire yourself - do yourself this favour

I just watched the movie 'Kinsey'.

In a nut shell - a scientist's fight sexual repression in society.

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1808468330

I was very, very moved by the film - in particular by how he felt at one stage as though he wasn't accomplishing anything - but then met a woman whose life he changed. In fact I found myself sobbing at this point.

It definitely inspired me to help people - to look where I can make an impact. In fact today I've sourced a relationship and sexuality coach, and have asked Trisha to set up an online forum where readers of my 'Truth About Women' and 'How to Pleasure a Woman' ebooks can ask questions and receive support. This will be a free resource. And at some stage I may open it to the public so non-customers can also get their questions answered. What a wonderful thing!

If you've seen the movie, I hope you'll add your Comment on what the movie means to you. If you haven't seen it - rent it out and come back and post your comment!

David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home