<body>



Sunday, July 31, 2005

Announcing new Vice President at SolutionBox

We are proud to announce the appointment of Ben Graham as Vice President, Online Solutions - http://www.SolutionBox.com.

With more than 15 websites and tens of thousands of subscribers, we are poised for significant leveraged growth in the next year. Our plans include the launch of new products and services that help helping professionals such as coaches, by equipping them with the business tools they need to thrive!

Ben Graham was selected from over 35 wonderful applicants from around the world, including the United Kingdom, Australia, Hong Kong, India, Canada and the United States. He brings to Solution Box a powerful combination of practical experience creating results in ecommerce and direct marketing, as well as a strongly rooted coaching approach to management, communication, team building and above all, relationships.

Sincere thanks to Andrea J. Lee of Multiple Streams of Coaching Income for a truly inspiring effort in this recruitment. Visit Andrea at http://www.AndreaJLee.com/sixtosevenfigures/ and obtain a copy of the complimentary ecourse "5 Keys to Reaching Seven Figures in Business - for companies that inspire for a living.


Ben Graham
Vice President Online Solutions


We welcome any comments, suggestions and congratulations using the Comments link below!

David Wood, CEO
SolutionBox Pty. Ltd.

6 Comments:

At 3:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi David
Good lusck with the expansion and please pass my best wishes ontoBen.

I really look forward to my Solutionbox newwsletter and find it of great benefit.

Good luck again

Wilf Archer
www.mindskills.co.uk

 
At 3:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear David and Andrea,

Congratulations with your new-comer Ben! I am looking forward to hearing more about tools etc that he will bring in and his vision for his work with you.

Poor Ben got the flashlight right into his lefteye glass .... don't you have a better picture of him?

Best regards to you all from Oslo/Norway!
Vibecke Winther

 
At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ben,

Although the link said I could congratulate you on your new position as the Vice President of Online Solutions, it's really SolutionBox.com who should be patted on the back on acquiring such quality human capital as you!!

Ruth Albert, Consultant

 
At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
All the best on your expansion and all the best and continual success to Ben.

 
At 3:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You are all such awesome people!!! So glad I know each of you by your works...and emails, even though you don't know me probably at all.

I downloaded the information from Andrea about the "Online Business Manager" and though, gosh, I wonder if I should even apply...thought about it for less than a minute and realized I simply was not qualified...yet!

So Ben, I read your amazingly creative application and congratulate you on producing such a fine and inspiring application..."I would have picked you right away too, if I were the hiring executive"...hands down your answers "blew me away." You are the sort of bright, articulate young man who will go places and do fine things in life! Great job!

Andrea, working with your VA team for a few weeks has been an honor...and I am just starting my relationship with the inner circle of VAs you recommend [in my Virtual Assistant Business while studying to become an awesome coach the past three years] . You have influenced my life beyond words with your emails, ebooks and papers. Now that you provide a VA team, you have taken Coaching a step further, by supplying coaches with pre-screened Virtual Assistant experts to assist them in doing the tasks that they simply do not have time to do themselves; if they expect to run a full-coaching practice... you have done the work for them by screening the VAs who fit with the clients needs... and the coaches know they can trust your referral team...absolutely brilliant thinking and foresight!

I am so glad I purchased your book "Multiple Streams of Coaching Income" which I have just received.

David, I know that your "Solutionbox" product has gained great reviews worldwide. I'd love to try the software product one day soon, when I finally start my coaching practice.
I'm so glad you are so pleased with your new V.P., and that the process of finding the right person for this high-profile position went so well for all concerned. Best wishes for the successful expansion of your company and product lines.

I'm expecting great things from all of you; and cannot wait to hear of your successes!

You are appreciated, Lynda

Lynda Fackeldey-Nurenberg, MHA
AVirtualPartner.com
“Master Leadership” & "Seasons of Change" Coach
Virtual Assistant & Professional Teleclass Recorder
http://www.AVirtualPartner.com
http://avirtualpartner.blogs.com
http://AValuableLife.com
nurenbrg@pacbell.net

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ben! You continue to inspire me. Your student, and friend,

Barry Howell~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home