<body>



Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Brilliant Sales Strategy

My goodness,

I just took advantage of an offer for 250 free business cards, and ended up paying $25!

What's more I'm happy about it!

They load a bit of profit into the shipping, but they must have offered me 15 upgrade options during the process, and once I'd put all the work in, I didn't want to pull out; and it was easy to click a button and get the special enhancements.

The system is brilliant - try it out at www.vistaprint.com (click on the FREE option). I'm going to look for ways I can use this model in my business.

David

2 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your ins this to make your own money not really develop coaches. smells like a scam, feels like a scam, must be a scam,....good work

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger David Wood said...

Actually there are many better ways to make money than working with coaches ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home